In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, Schick Roofing has decided to continue working to help our residents and businesses in our community. We are scheduling service calls outside your home and providing routine appointments. We understand situations arise with our roof, that if left to wait may cause more damage.
We continue to closely monitor the recommendations by health officials and have implemented measures to help ensure the well-being of all employees.
While the COVID-19 is an evolving situation, we want to assure everyone that the health and safety of our customers, employees, and suppliers is of the highest priority.
Our continuing operations are out of an abundance of caution. We understand how important your roof is to the safety of your home and family. We will continue to monitor the situation and make decisions based on science and the recommended guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and our state and local health department.
You can rest assure, Schick Roofing is taking all the necessary precautions:
- The business has been cleaned and disinfected and will continue a routine cleaning recommended by the CDC.
- Our technicians will wear protective gloves and gear if they need to enter the home
- Our team members will not shake hands and will a recommended safe distance
- We actively encourage our sick team members to stay home & report health daily
- Our team members will their equipment if entering your homes
- We have made every effort to provide our staff hygiene products as recommended by the CDC.
Thank you for your support for local businesses in our area. We look forward to helping you with all your roofing needs. We believe in top notch workmanship, an honest estimate, and consistent communication.
Contact Schick Roofing for more information and please continue to visit our website for further updates.